Get in the Game
Get in the Game
Are you interested in tickets and travel to an Oakland Raiders game? Promote your program in October and tell us about it and you may be sitting in the Oakland Coliseum December 3rd or December 17th. Read details below.
The National Dairy Council and The National Football League teamed up to help schools eat healthy, be active, and make a difference through Fuel Up to Play 60. The Dairy Council of Utah/Nevada, as a part of their Fuel Up To Play 60 program, would like to thank child nutrition professionals with the chance to win NFL game tickets.
Two winning schools will be selected from among all submissions in Utah/ Nevada. One winner will be randomly drawn from among eligible applicants at each winning school. (see eligibility section).
Each individual winner will receive two (2) tickets to Oakland Raiders game in Oakland California. Ticket dates are either December 3, 2017 or December 17, 2017 and will be determined by the Dairy Council of Utah/Nevada. Winning individual will receive game day tickets and a stipend towards cost of travel and 1 night lodging.
Winning schools will be notified by November 13, 2017; and, random drawing to determine winning individuals will be held by November 15, 2017.
Tickets and travel stipend are provided by the Dairy Council of Utah/Nevada. All decisions are final.
Winners will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible applicants at the winning school. Applicants are eligible for drawing if:
1. Applicants must “login” or “join” Fuel Up To Play 60 as a “program advisor” at their current school of employment during the month of October. To login in or join as a program advisor go to fueluptoplay60.com, click on “login” or “join” in the top right corner of the screen and follow the prompts.
2. Applicants must be 21 years or older and employed in the child nutrition program at the school level.
3. Work with the child nutrition team at your school to promote either “School Breakfast” or “Farm to School” during the month of October 2017.
4. Share the results of your promotion with the Dairy Council of Utah/Nevada by midnight November 1, 2017. Results may be submitted in any of the following ways:
• Email email@example.com
• Submit Online HERE
• Mailed with a postmark by October 31, 2017 (see address below)
• Hand delivered by 4:00 PM November 1, 2017 (see address below)
Mail/Hand-delivery Address: 98 W. 13100 S., Draper UT 84020.
(Only one submission per school is necessary). Include the following information:
1. School name and District
2. Contact information – phone number, email
3. Name(s) of all child nutrition team members involved in the promotion
4. Goal or objective for your promotion, and why
5. Description of your promotion
6. How many students your promotion reached
7. Pictures or documentation of your promotion (2-4 pictures)
8. Evaluation – did the promotion accomplish your goal and how
NEVADA: Libby Lovig • 775.674.4015
UTAH: Becky Low • 801.487.9976