Savoring the Winter with Soup
Is there snow at your house? Currently there is not much around mine and the deceivingly warm days are making me dream of spring. I keep thinking, “I can go outside without a coat today” and am quickly reminded it is January!
Even though it is the dead of winter…. I have found a way to warm-up and enjoy the cold days. Soup! As a registered dietitian, I love that soup can be full of veggies and loved by the pickiest eaters. As a busy wife, I love that it freezes well and makes great leftovers. As a foodie, I love the versatility and seemingly endless options.
I can….. and often do, eat soup multiple times a week in the winter, so it seems only fitting that January is National Soup Month. To celebrate we have 20 amazing soups to share.
- Roasted Tomato Curry Soup – Becky Low
- Roasted Cauliflower Cheddar Soup– Two Peas and Their Pod
- Chicken and Cheese Enchilada Chowder– Taste and Tell
- Golden Baked Potato Soup– Oh Sweet basil
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Soup– Carlsbad Cravings
- Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup– Cooking Classy
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Soup– Foxes Love Lemons
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup- Two Peas and Their Pod
- Italian Chicken Soup– The Pioneer Women
- The Best Cheeseburger Soup– Foodie Crush
- White Chicken Chili– Cooking Classy
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup– The Recipe Critic
- Mexican Pinto Bean Soup– The Wanderlust Kitchen
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup– Shugary Sweets
- Lasagna Soup– Cooking Classy
- Philly Cheesesteak Stew– The Cozy Apron
- Cream Of Mushroom Soup– Lauren’s Latest
- Creamy Corn Soup with Queso Fresco– Skinnytaste.com
- Spaghetti Meatball Soup– Chef In Training
- Creamy Cajan Chicken Pasta Soup– Carlsbad Cravings
Want more ideas? Check out out Savory Soups Pinterest page!