Top 10 Campfire Treats
The best memories are made outside in nature with family, friends and of course good food! For this reason we decided to pull together ten of our favorite campfire treats for all your adventures this summer!
1.Cheesy Campfire Breadsticks are a great kid friendly snack. Their simplicity and flexibility makes them the perfect addition to any campfire meal plan!
2.If you don’t want to deal with someone poking their eye out, try these delicious Campfire Cones from The Girl Who Ate Everything. Make your s’more in a waffle cone, wrap it in foil, and toss it in the campfire until melted!
OVER THE FIRE MAC N’ CHEESE
3.Who say’s you can’t have all the yummy goodness of cheesy pasta while camping? Lauren’s Latest recipe does it right with this mighty fine Mac n’ Cheese!
4. I have many great memories with my family around the campfire most of which we’re roasting something on a stick. These Campfire Eclairs make a unique and tasty dessert for a memorable night spent around the campfire. Filled with your favorite flavor of pudding and topped with whipped cream and chocolate, you will need more than one!
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE SMORE’S
5. The ultimate S’mores from Two Peas & Their Pod. Who needs graham crackers and chocolate bars when you have peanut butter cookies and peanut butter cups! Don’t forget the milk!
PITA PIZZA POCKETS
6. Pita Pizza Pockets make a delicious cheesy family meal! Fill your pita up with marina, toppings, and don’t forget lots of cheese! Heat up the grill or throw them over the fire for a quick easy pizza!
OOEY GOOEY CEREAL SNACK MIX
7. Ooey Gooey Cereal Snack Mix from Chef in Training is a great make ahead treat to bring on your next camping trip! Its gooeyness and deliciousness always keep the hands coming back for another helping!
CAMPFIRE SPINACH DIP
8.This Spinach Dip from Dragonfly Designs is a tasty appetizer for any night out. A tin foil packet to encases the cheesy dip and makes cooking and clean up a breeze! Plus it’s delicious!
ICE CREAM IN A BAG
9.What’s more fun than making ice cream outside camping on a hot day? Your kids will love this easy activity to make their very own Ice Cream in a bag!
MEXICAN STREET CAMPFIRE CORN
10. According to Saving Money on Camping this recipe is a must for campfire corn! It’s easy and quick and goes excellent with steak and veggies for a full campfire meal.
We want to hear from you! Comment below to tell us your favorite campfire treats!